Do you want to be in the centre of a changing and growing European Logistics company? Where you will play an important role of the development of the business unit contribute to the business on an operational level. Then we are looking for you!
DFDS Logistics is looking for a
for DFDS Logistics to handle all major tenders from strategic accounts, seeking out new opportunities for DFDS and ensuring that we deliver competitive and timely responses to the tenders. As a tender coordinator, you must have the ability to handle large amounts of data coming from our customers and working under time pressure to interpret the data and respond within tight deadlines. Given the business we operate in, experience from logistics or sales is preferable.
- You will be in charge of the whole tender process from receipt, RFI phase up till contract phase;
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the Logistics Division from Key account managers, BU owners and Managing directors;
- Support the central sales department with a wide variety of sales activities;
- CRM administration and follow up on leads;
- Assist the corporate sales teams with information, presentations and commercial related tasks.
- Proven work experience within a commercial environment, preferably within logistics. Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive management level;
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Microsoft CRM) and MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint);
- Efficient executor with great data analytical skills;
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- You are commercially minded with an eye for business opportunities;
- Self-starter with ability to organize, take initiative and handle multiple tasks to deliver to short deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in both English and Dutch.
What do we offer?
- DFDS offers a competitive salary package;
- Growth and development opportunities;
- Group health insurance;
- Free travel on our vessels;
- A financially strong company with the ambition to grow and with a focus on social responsibility.
Please apply by sending your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the button.